Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

imap inbox is showing up in unified inbox

vetboy

I just added an email address which is set up using IMAP. I have another email address which is set up as IMAP; the rest are POP3. For some reason, the inbox of this IMAP account is showing up in the unified inbox and not in the same area as another IMAP email address. Can someone help me to move this IMAP inbox away from the unified inbox?

I just added an email address which is set up using IMAP. I have another email address which is set up as IMAP; the rest are POP3. For some reason, the inbox of this IMAP account is showing up in the unified inbox and not in the same area as another IMAP email address. Can someone help me to move this IMAP inbox away from the unified inbox?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

- highlight the unified inbox - rightclick and select 'properties' and then select 'choose' - untick the account you do not what to appear in unified