Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Firefox Account Recovery

Douglas Selland

My phone was in middle of crashing so I got a back up plan with Goog one , however they lost almost everything. Lost passwords etc. Had to reset my Firefox password, didn't have my account recovery key before, lost with Goog, now I have found my Account Recovery key returned, couldn't find anywhere in my account that shows where to enter the Key to recover saved data in Firefox, clicked on forgot password after trying my real password to no avail. Where do I enter recovery key. Email I got MozillaFirefox only said I can now use Mozzila Support said nothing about account recovery. Thank you

My phone was in middle of crashing so I got a back up plan with Goog one , however they lost almost everything. Lost passwords etc. Had to reset my Firefox password, didn't have my account recovery key before, lost with Goog, now I have found my Account Recovery key returned, couldn't find anywhere in my account that shows where to enter the Key to recover saved data in Firefox, clicked on forgot password after trying my real password to no avail. Where do I enter recovery key. Email I got MozillaFirefox only said I can now use Mozzila Support said nothing about account recovery. Thank you

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi Douglas

Firefox Sync is designed to sync data between copies of Firefox and is not an online backup.

When you used the "lost password" process for your Firefox Account, you would have deleted any data currently in sync between copies of Firefox.