Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Primary Password 9 times on Mac

TheTrotsky

I've just downloaded Thunderbird v102 and now, when I start up Thunderbird, it repeatedly asks me to enter the primary password (it appears to be for every account that I have; I have 9 email accounts that I monitor). I've tried deleting and resetting the primary password but no avail. Is there a fix?

I've just downloaded Thunderbird v102 and now, when I start up Thunderbird, it repeatedly asks me to enter the primary password (it appears to be for every account that I have; I have 9 email accounts that I monitor). I've tried deleting and resetting the primary password but no avail. Is there a fix?

Wót Wayne Mery změnjony

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Does starting in safe mode help? On Mac, Hold down option while starting.

Tried running in safe mode. Same problem.

That's odd. I see two asks on my Mac, which is expected given the longstanding bug.

But you are not alone. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1772571 Did you set mail.password_protect_local_cache to true?

I didn't find this suggested fix when I originally searched the web. It helps, I now only have to enter the primary password twice, but it doesn't completely fix the problem.