Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Embedded IG and TikTok videos will not play

henning_bote

When I open websites with embedded Instagram or TikTok videos there is a play icon in the embedded video, but when tapping the play icon the video will not play. My current solution is to copy the url and paste it into chrome where the videos play just fine, but I'd rather they played in Firefox. Does anyone have a solution for this?

When I open websites with embedded Instagram or TikTok videos there is a play icon in the embedded video, but when tapping the play icon the video will not play. My current solution is to copy the url and paste it into chrome where the videos play just fine, but I'd rather they played in Firefox. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi

Do you have an example of a website where this happens?