Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

collection content was lost

johannes

It seems that collections are not synced or are synced and than delete existing entries. I had quite a large cooking recipes collection on my phone but now i only see the latest ones.

It seems that collections are not synced or are synced and than delete existing entries. I had quite a large cooking recipes collection on my phone but now i only see the latest ones.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi

I am sorry, but currently Collections cannot be synced to another copy of Firefox.