Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How to Sync tabs between IOS and Android?

c4308j9qhtfp4hf3q

I have two tablet, one IOS and another andriod. When I touch "firefox sync", both of them pop-up a QR scanner. I think that one of the tablets should pop-up a QR code instead of a QR scanner window. How to Sync tabs between these two tablets?

I have two tablet, one IOS and another andriod. When I touch "firefox sync", both of them pop-up a QR scanner. I think that one of the tablets should pop-up a QR code instead of a QR scanner window. How to Sync tabs between these two tablets?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi

You do not need to use the QR code method - you can sign into your Firefox Account with email on both devices.