Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se zacyniła a archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Blokěrowany Archiwěrowany

Not able to Accept incoming Calendar Invites; Stuck on "Tentative"

SuMo Bot

I have setup my Email account and Calender with Thundebird. Everything works fine; I can send/receive emails and view calendar events.

However, i am not able to Accept incoming invites on my outlook calendar. I can view the incoming invites and my event attendance updates when i accept/decline the invite via Outlook Web Client. The problem is that when i try to register attendace to "Accept" inside the Thunderbird app, it does not seem to be registered on my calender. It is stuck on "Tentative"

Is there anyone with similar problems or knows any solutions to this?

I have setup my Email account and Calender with Thundebird. Everything works fine; I can send/receive emails and view calendar events. However, i am not able to Accept incoming invites on my outlook calendar. I can view the incoming invites and my event attendance updates when i accept/decline the invite via Outlook Web Client. The problem is that when i try to register attendace to "Accept" inside the Thunderbird app, it does not seem to be registered on my calender. It is stuck on "Tentative" Is there anyone with similar problems or knows any solutions to this?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

How are you getting your outlook calendar into Thunderbird?

I am importing the calendar from online. It seems like it only syncs one way (accepted invitations from outlook gets synced to Thunderbird, but not the other way around)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.