Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Password Manager

VratislavMareš

I can manage my synced passwords that were synced through Google Chrome browser if I sign into my Google account on https://passwords.google.com/

Does Firefox have any website like that for managing synced passwords?

I can manage my synced passwords that were synced through Google Chrome browser if I sign into my Google account on https://passwords.google.com/ Does Firefox have any website like that for managing synced passwords?

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Wubrane rozwězanje

about:logins

Note that Mozilla doesn't know your synced passwords, so we can't have it on a website.

If Mozilla doesn't know my passwords, how will it sync them to my phone?

Everything is encrypted end-to-end. We can't decrypt your data in any way.