Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Google installing apps without approval

shaun

Google has installed on a FireFox email page "Meet" "New Meeting" with a camera icon "Join a meeting" with a keyboard icon How can I get rid of these, I have disabled the camera on my PC

Google has installed on a FireFox email page "Meet" "New Meeting" with a camera icon "Join a meeting" with a keyboard icon How can I get rid of these, I have disabled the camera on my PC
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

These new options were added to Google's Gmail website. It's not new software that's installed on the computer, it's just a change to the website itself as Google introduces new features.

If you haven't granted the Gmail website permission to use your camera and/or microphone, the website won't have access to those devices. See How to manage your camera and microphone permissions with Firefox.

Hope this clears things up.