Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Disable Pocket

florida.us

Hello everyone. My Firefox is Android. I cannot right click on the address bar to disable Pocket or type about:config. There is no pocket enabled to answer false. Thank you for your time.

Hello everyone. My Firefox is Android. I cannot right click on the address bar to disable Pocket or type about:config. There is no pocket enabled to answer false. Thank you for your time.

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Hi

I should be able to help with this.

If you open the Firefox for Android menu and select Settings followed by General and Home you should see an option for Top Sites. Open that option and you will be able to turn off the Pocket content on the home panel.

I hope this helps.

You are the best. Thank you.