Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Push notifications

Raphael

I have a problem with push notifications, especially at Twitter. I only receive this notifications when I have Firefox opened, but never when I use the web app (outside Firefox app). What can I do?

I have a problem with push notifications, especially at Twitter. I only receive this notifications when I have Firefox opened, but never when I use the web app (outside Firefox app). What can I do?

Wšykne wótegrona (6)

Doesn't work.

Hi Raphael

From the Firefox for Android home screen, swipe across to the History panel, long press on the site in question and Remove it from your browsing history.

The next time that you visit the site, you will be asked for your notification preferences.

Sorry, I obviously misanderstood your question. You want to have these push notifications outside Firefox.

Wót TyDraniu změnjony

Seburo said

Hi Raphael From the Firefox for Android home screen, swipe across to the History panel, long press on the site in question and Remove it from your browsing history. The next time that you visit the site, you will be asked for your notification preferences.

still dosent work. and how clearing twitter from my history will help me?

Hi

By removing the website from your history, Firefox for Android will not know your notification preferences and therefore will ask you, when prompted, when you next visit the site.