Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Secure Connection Failed in Firefox for Android

user1956480

Hi,

I'm facing Secure Connection Failed issue while trying to access my company's ADFS login page. The certificate shows insecure connection. Chrome is not facing the issue in my mobile. Tried setting tls version config to 3 and disabling oscp stapling in Firefox but it did not help. The login page works fine when I use Firefox on Windows with enterprise root config enabled. Could anyone please suggest any resolution or workaround?

Hi, I'm facing Secure Connection Failed issue while trying to access my company's ADFS login page. The certificate shows insecure connection. Chrome is not facing the issue in my mobile. Tried setting tls version config to 3 and disabling oscp stapling in Firefox but it did not help. The login page works fine when I use Firefox on Windows with enterprise root config enabled. Could anyone please suggest any resolution or workaround?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed? If so, which ones?

I just have Privacy Badger. I tried disabling that as well but no luck.