Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Please help with my extensions

granny-rosey

I had FVD Speed Dial as one of my extensions and I had very important websites saved on it that i have lost due to something Mozilla did. I had to save them to Speed Dial cause I was unable to save them to my bookmarks. How can I get my Speed Dial back?

[Personal information removed by moderator. Please read Mozilla Support rules and guidelines, thanks.]

I had FVD Speed Dial as one of my extensions and I had very important websites saved on it that i have lost due to something Mozilla did. I had to save them to Speed Dial cause I was unable to save them to my bookmarks. How can I get my Speed Dial back? ''[Personal information removed by moderator. Please read [[Forum rules and guidelines]], thanks.]''

Wót Chris Ilias změnjony

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hello granny-rosey, The closest thing that I can find for you is this article:

FVD Speed Dial and Bookmark Backups https://everhelper.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1857126-fvd-speed-dial-and-bookmark-backups-%E2%80%93-short-manual?b_id=11251

I hope it helps.