Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

how do I block all HTTP connections

salad

Address bar for my Hotmail accont has a grey padlock icon with yellow ! denoting mixed content ie some not secure. Instructions on how turn OFF mozilla blocking content show a button on the dropdown from the icon saying 'disable' and saying if you want to ENABLE blocking follow in reverse. There are no enable or disable buttons when I click the icon.

Address bar for my Hotmail accont has a grey padlock icon with yellow ! denoting mixed content ie some not secure. Instructions on how turn OFF mozilla blocking content show a button on the dropdown from the icon saying 'disable' and saying if you want to ENABLE blocking follow in reverse. There are no enable or disable buttons when I click the icon.

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

This button you're talking about enables/disables tracking elements.

If you want disable mixed content, you shoud go to about:config and set

  • security.mixed_content.block_active_content = true
  • security.mixed_content.block_display_content = true

You can check the Web Console to see what content this is about.

Thanks for the replies, however you both make mention of things that I have no knowlege of. I dont know how to go to about;config and I wasnt trying to see what the content of the site was I was just trying to follow mozillas instructions to click on the button they have pictured but which doesnt show for me. I was trying to get sight of that enable button. Think I need a refresher course in general computer use. Just changed to windows 10 and seems I am now in a constant fight with microsoft to do things they way I used to. But thanks for taking the time.