Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Is it possible to open link from other app on Android directly in private tab?

bikrus

Hello!

Android: 4.4.2 Firefox: 45.0.1

I have few browsers on my Android: Stock, Chrome and Firefox. Have no default. So, when I open a link from another application, the menu appears with selector of browser "Just once" with ones above.

Q1: Is it possible to add Android "intent" to open link from another app directly in private tab? So my menu when I open link will lock like:

Stock (never used) Chrome (some sites are developed with only Chrome features - argh) Firefox (my default selection) Firefox private (will be my default selection for "non login" sites)

OR

Stock Chrome Firefox (when I click on it the menu appears with select: 1.Non-Private 2.Private)

Q2: If Q1 is real, how this will impact people with Firefox as default browser? Maybe some kind of menu again. Q3: If Q1 is real - it will be possible to add Desktop Shortcut to open link directly in Private browsing too.

Thanks.

Hello! Android: 4.4.2 Firefox: 45.0.1 I have few browsers on my Android: Stock, Chrome and Firefox. Have no default. So, when I open a link from another application, the menu appears with selector of browser "Just once" with ones above. Q1: Is it possible to add Android "intent" to open link from another app directly in private tab? So my menu when I open link will lock like: Stock (never used) Chrome (some sites are developed with only Chrome features - argh) Firefox (my default selection) Firefox private (will be my default selection for "non login" sites) OR Stock Chrome Firefox (when I click on it the menu appears with select: 1.Non-Private 2.Private) Q2: If Q1 is real, how this will impact people with Firefox as default browser? Maybe some kind of menu again. Q3: If Q1 is real - it will be possible to add Desktop Shortcut to open link directly in Private browsing too. Thanks.

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

obviously you can open link directly in a private tab.

Amit roy said

obviously you can open link directly in a private tab.

Tell me, please, how? Step by step, please. ;)

I dont want open link in "non-private" tab and then open it in private tab. I want open link in private tab DIRECTLY, skipping "non-private" stage. Or have I understood you incorrectly?