Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Firefox up to date but sync not working on PC/Laptop/Android phone - Why?

DionysusMike

I have updated to the new Sync on my PC (Windows 7), Laptop (Windows 7) and Android (5.1.1) phone. All three devices have the most up to date Firefox, and new Sync successfully set up.

I deleted a bookmark using Laptop, and clicked "Sync now", but phone and PC still show the bookmark. a) The new Sync does not seem to work - why? b) Why is there no ability to define how often new Sync operates - e.g. every 5 minutes? c) How often does new Sync work automatically?

So far, new Sync is a disaster for me.

I have updated to the new Sync on my PC (Windows 7), Laptop (Windows 7) and Android (5.1.1) phone. All three devices have the most up to date Firefox, and new Sync successfully set up. I deleted a bookmark using Laptop, and clicked "Sync now", but phone and PC still show the bookmark. a) The new Sync does not seem to work - why? b) Why is there no ability to define how often new Sync operates - e.g. every 5 minutes? c) How often does new Sync work automatically? So far, new Sync is a disaster for me.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

DionysusMike said

I have updated to the new Sync on my PC (Windows 7), Laptop (Windows 7) and Android (5.1.1) phone. All three devices have the most up to date Firefox, and new Sync successfully set up. I deleted a bookmark using Laptop, and clicked "Sync now", but phone and PC still show the bookmark. a) The new Sync does not seem to work - why? b) Why is there no ability to define how often new Sync operates - e.g. every 5 minutes? c) How often does new Sync work automatically? So far, new Sync is a disaster for me.

Well, the bookmark deletion I made this morning finally synced after about 8 hours. I trust that this will not be the normal standard of service.