Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Annoying Bottom Bar with my Theme won't go away.

15Abramowitz

I just reset Firefox because it told me that it was running slow and could be fixed that way. It works perfectly but there is this annoying bar on the bottom of my screen and I don't know what it is. It doesn't have any icons and is only about a cm high. It matches my theme as well, but doesn't go away when I change my theme. I can't figure out how to get rid of it or find someone else with the same problem. Please help! And thank you.

I just reset Firefox because it told me that it was running slow and could be fixed that way. It works perfectly but there is this annoying bar on the bottom of my screen and I don't know what it is. It doesn't have any icons and is only about a cm high. It matches my theme as well, but doesn't go away when I change my theme. I can't figure out how to get rid of it or find someone else with the same problem. Please help! And thank you.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Please provide a screenshot of that issue.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-create-screenshot-my-problem

It is best to use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed a maximum file size of 1 MB.
Then use the Browse .... button below the Post a Reply text box to upload the screenshot.