Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se zacyniła a archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Blokěrowany Archiwěrowany

Firefox android cannot open downloads with special characters such as ' and #. Can this be fixed please?

bernowald

Using a torrent site, torrent files with special characters such as ' and # cannot be opened. The file is downloaded, but when I click on it, I am lead to the download list, I am not offered an app to open it with.

Using a torrent site, torrent files with special characters such as ' and # cannot be opened. The file is downloaded, but when I click on it, I am lead to the download list, I am not offered an app to open it with.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)