why isn't the VPN working
why isn't the VPN working
why isn't the VPN working
I swear to follow yourrules..
Thank you for accepting my favor to use your VPN... and Ii happy and hope. That i canknow. To use. Your VPN
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VPN..I HOPE I CAN BBROWSSE GOOD.
Can I exclude some websites from VPN like YouTube?
Relese now we can set free VPN to Auto Login. Very bad now when we must manually log in ever time!
I noticed every time I go to turn VPN on it has turned off. How do I keep it permanently on
How do I change vpn location?
How to turn on vpn
como cambiar ubicación VPN ?
The new vpn feature has been my location set to recommend fastest location and no options to change it i would like to be able to set a different location is that possibl… (Lesen Sie mehr)
The new vpn feature has been my location set to recommend fastest location and no options to change it i would like to be able to set a different location is that possible when going into to learn more it looks as if there should be a list of other available places to choose from however I can only see the recommend option with no ability to change it
I cant click vpn
I want instructions on how to use the Firefox vpn I'm in south Africa please give instructions
I know there the little tab for location but it's stuck on Recommended. And I can't click on it to change it.
Constant reset of VPN WebShield. Messages sent to me 'Offline'
Manual VPN location
Hello, I looked at your FAQ and was wondering how this works financially for the foundation, since I believe that's an important part of privacy preserving technologies. … (Lesen Sie mehr)
Hello, I looked at your FAQ and was wondering how this works financially for the foundation, since I believe that's an important part of privacy preserving technologies.
how do I select VPN location?
How to select vpn country?
How to change vpn country
The new VPN feature is really wonderful. But I'll run through my 50gb practically overnight if I leave the feature on and all my YouTube traffic runs through it. I would… (Lesen Sie mehr)
The new VPN feature is really wonderful. But I'll run through my 50gb practically overnight if I leave the feature on and all my YouTube traffic runs through it.
I would like a feature where I can whitelist (or blacklist?) certain websites. Then, my personal browsing on most websites would be protected even if YouTube could get its hooks into me.