Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Firefox crashes when left on a web page for NAS device

Mike_levin

I access the GUI of a NAS device (QNAP TS-879Pro) from Firefox on Mac OS 10.6.8. It works great, but I notice that if I leave it on that page (a sort of visual OS front end to the NAS box), eventually it will crash (with me doing nothing - it just sits in the dock and I come back an hour later and I see the "Firefox has crashed" window).

I access the GUI of a NAS device (QNAP TS-879Pro) from Firefox on Mac OS 10.6.8. It works great, but I notice that if I leave it on that page (a sort of visual OS front end to the NAS box), eventually it will crash (with me doing nothing - it just sits in the dock and I come back an hour later and I see the "Firefox has crashed" window).

Alle Antworten (1)