Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Is my I phone being tracked and monitored by the Firefox which is installed in my home desktop

DaveeNewberry

As my roommate generally has access to both my I phone and my desktop ,could she or is she doing a quick down load on my phone,so she can later check its contents for her own enlightenment??

As my roommate generally has access to both my I phone and my desktop ,could she or is she doing a quick down load on my phone,so she can later check its contents for her own enlightenment??

Alle Antworten (1)

Have you connected your iPhone to your Firefox Sync account? If not, then I think their respective histories are separate.

As for others accessing your computer or phone, you could use a password or PIN to control that.