Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How can I sync my desktop bookmarks to my Android Phone?

keikun6969

I have already synced my bookmarks from one Phone (it had to be replaced be cause of a defect) to my Desktop, but i can not get those bookmarks from the desktop to show up on my new Phone. How can i fix this?

I have already synced my bookmarks from one Phone (it had to be replaced be cause of a defect) to my Desktop, but i can not get those bookmarks from the desktop to show up on my new Phone. How can i fix this?

Alle Antworten (1)