Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I want to put firefox logo in my website to tell visitors that for best surfing in our website use FireFox

q8falcon

I want to put firefox logo in my website to tell visitors that for best surfing in our website use FireFox ...

I want to put firefox logo in my website to tell visitors that for best surfing in our website use FireFox ...

Alle Antworten (1)

Mozilla disapproves of and does not provide "Best Viewed With" buttons, when used in connection with the Firefox Internet browser. Mozilla believes the web is best viewed with any standards-compliant browser and does not want to promote browser specific sites. However, if you must use a statement, please use something like "Try our site using the Firefox web browser" or "We recommend using Firefox web browser or other standards-compliant browsers." See
http://www.mozilla.org/foundation/trademarks/policy.html
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/press/media/logos/