Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

FFox asks me to update but at cost of disabling Nuance PDF Converter, no can do, need that how update and prevent. Thanks

afsarasuakiko@yahoo.com

FFox advises me of needed update. I start the update, but it tells me that Nuance PDF Converter is incompatible, and it will be disabled, until further notice. I need that program working, and cannot allow it to be disabled until some unknown future date.

How can I update without disabling the program?

Thanks Kiko Sarasua

FFox advises me of needed update. I start the update, but it tells me that Nuance PDF Converter is incompatible, and it will be disabled, until further notice. I need that program working, and cannot allow it to be disabled until some unknown future date. How can I update without disabling the program? Thanks Kiko Sarasua

Alle Antworten (1)

Check with Nuance for an updated Firefox add-on or try using the ACR to override "compatibility" with the existing add-on.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/