Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Why do websites think I am running an older version of Firefox when I have version 4 installed (Mac OS 10.6.7)?

mthayer

Certain websites like my banking website and another one that tests for system compatibility seem to think that I am running Firefox 2 when I am actually running 4.0.1. What would cause this to happen and how can I fix it? I am on a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard (v 10.6.7).

Certain websites like my banking website and another one that tests for system compatibility seem to think that I am running Firefox 2 when I am actually running 4.0.1. What would cause this to happen and how can I fix it? I am on a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard (v 10.6.7).

Alle Antworten (1)