Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I just upgraded to Firefox 4 with 3.6 i could select save tabs and quit when I closed the program and with 4 i cannot. how can I reconfigure?

prospectmike

Windows 7. I just upgraded from Firefox 3.6 to 4. When I closed the program with 3.6 I was always prompted to save tabs. With 4 I no longer have this prompt and lose my tabs/web pages when I reopen the program. Also, how does one get rid on that new McAffee addon bar at the bottom of the window?

Windows 7. I just upgraded from Firefox 3.6 to 4. When I closed the program with 3.6 I was always prompted to save tabs. With 4 I no longer have this prompt and lose my tabs/web pages when I reopen the program. Also, how does one get rid on that new McAffee addon bar at the bottom of the window?

Alle Antworten (1)

See:


You can set the warn prefs on the about:config page to true via the right-click context menu or toggle with a double left-click.

You can use Firefox > History > Restore Previous Session to get back the previous session.

There is also a "Restore Previous Session" button on the default about:home Home page.

Another possibility is to use:

  • Tools > Options > General > Startup: "When Firefox Starts": "Show my windows and tabs from last time"