Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Should Tab Groups auto-save through a restart?

russkirk

When Firefox 4 closes, I don't get a dropdown asking if I want to save my tabs. That was something I did have in Firefox 3.6. Now that we have Tab Groups, twice now I've had to close Firefox 4 due to freezes (another separate issue) and once I've closed it just to reboot my Mac-Mini running OSX 10.6.7. All three times, my tab groups were gone when I restarted Firefox 4.

When Firefox 4 closes, I don't get a dropdown asking if I want to save my tabs. That was something I did have in Firefox 3.6. Now that we have Tab Groups, twice now I've had to close Firefox 4 due to freezes (another separate issue) and once I've closed it just to reboot my Mac-Mini running OSX 10.6.7. All three times, my tab groups were gone when I restarted Firefox 4.

Alle Antworten (3)

I do have the option checked for "Show my windows and tabs from last time" and my tab groups still disappear.

Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the "Browsing History"

For reasons I can't begin to fathom, my tab groups just survived a 'force quit' during a restart.