Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

can not add any bookmarks, says site does not supply identity info

hopechastain

Every time I try to add a bookmark it will not add. It says the site does not supply identity info. I have added them before, and it just stopped. It does it with EVERY site.

Every time I try to add a bookmark it will not add. It says the site does not supply identity info. I have added them before, and it just stopped. It does it with EVERY site.

Alle Antworten (1)

This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.