Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Your browser has been accessing phone privacy updates like hacking the phone 🤳📱🤳📱 I hate this type 😞😞 of activity 😡⁉️⁉️⁉️😡😡😡

Mohammed Zaheer Khan

Please stop 🛑🛑 your nonsense accessing to the privacy of the phone 🤳📱🤳📱 and asking to update it anyway 😕😕😕😡😡😡😡⁉⁉⁉⁉

Please rectify your issues yourselves.

I hate it 😠😠😠 totally for this type of activity.

Please stop 🛑🛑 your nonsense accessing to the privacy of the phone 🤳📱🤳📱 and asking to update it anyway 😕😕😕😡😡😡😡⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ Please rectify your issues yourselves. I hate it 😠😠😠 totally for this type of activity.
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (2)

Stop 🛑🛑🛑 nonsense accessibility of your application 🤬🤬 🤬 to the phone privacy and security accessing.

I have complained about it 😕😕😕😕 😕 many times 😞😞😞😞😞😞 several times 😕😕😕😕😕

Please stop worrying me about it 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡⁉⁉⁉⁉

Hi

What makes you believe that your phone has been hacked by Firefox for Android?

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.