Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

It's accessing the phone updates and then asking to update any ways. I have already complained about it several times 😕😕😕

Mohammed Zaheer Khan

It is accessing phone updates and demands to update any way which is strictly objectionable and prohibited 🚫🚫🚫🚫 Please stop worrying about it and rectify yourself.I hate your application though it gives its own way of service. When I complained you withdraw yourself and again after a few weeks the same situation.

I have trusted your services and the application is installed on my all the phones nearly 13 phones.

I feel regretted and rubbish about it.

I will uninstall it from my all the phones if you don't change your accessibility manners.😡😡😡😡😡

It is accessing phone updates and demands to update any way which is strictly objectionable and prohibited 🚫🚫🚫🚫 Please stop worrying about it and rectify yourself.I hate your application though it gives its own way of service. When I complained you withdraw yourself and again after a few weeks the same situation. I have trusted your services and the application is installed on my all the phones nearly 13 phones. I feel regretted and rubbish about it. I will uninstall it from my all the phones if you don't change your accessibility manners.😡😡😡😡😡
Angefügte Screenshots

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.