Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Following a bereavement I need help with all the technology that my partner managed for us both.

pl.sm1th

Following a bereavement I am struggling (at 80 yrs old) to deal with all the technology that my partner managed for us both. Everything is dependent upon technology now so I am terrified that your security may delete my use of Thunderbird for all my emails. I also need to know how to have my Thunderbird messages on my laptop synchronised with my Android phone please as I keep having to repeat deletion etc on other devices.

Following a bereavement I am struggling (at 80 yrs old) to deal with all the technology that my partner managed for us both. Everything is dependent upon technology now so I am terrified that your security may delete my use of Thunderbird for all my emails. I also need to know how to have my Thunderbird messages on my laptop synchronised with my Android phone please as I keep having to repeat deletion etc on other devices.

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.