Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

iPhone with IOS 27 - I would like bookmarks to display when I open new tabs

quodlibets

I heavily use bookmarks and getting at them within Firefox on my iPhone is cumbersome. I would like whenever I create a new tab that it displays my bookmarks similar to the desktop Firefox or IOS Safari. I can get some weird set of "favorites" or other almost random bookmarks but I want my regular set of bookmarks. I've tried various schemes but still haven't found one that is satisfactory. This is the only thing keeping me from making Firefox my default browser.

Thanks.

I heavily use bookmarks and getting at them within Firefox on my iPhone is cumbersome. I would like whenever I create a new tab that it displays my bookmarks similar to the desktop Firefox or IOS Safari. I can get some weird set of "favorites" or other almost random bookmarks but I want my regular set of bookmarks. I've tried various schemes but still haven't found one that is satisfactory. This is the only thing keeping me from making Firefox my default browser. Thanks.

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi quodlibets,

While you can't exactly display all bookmarks just like on the desktop version, you can add a shortcut and pin it so it'll always appear when you open a new tab on Firefox for iOS. For more information about that, you may want to check Customize Firefox Home on iOS.

Geändert am von Kiki

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.