Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

How do I bookmark Firefox itself on my iphone?

7prwt56vr9

How do I bookmarkFirefox itself on my iphone?

How do I bookmarkFirefox itself on my iphone?
Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen

Ausgewählte Lösung

This support question from Apple may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253663218?sortBy=rank

Alle Antworten (3)

Hi

I am note quite sure what you mean. You should have the Firefox icon either on your home screen or in the application drawer.

Thank you.

It used to be a standard sized icon with all the rest but is no longer there.

After I wrote my question I found it in a small box on a dfnt screen containing several others.

I don't whether it was there as a seconday listing or whether I somehow reduced its size and moved it; but I can find again now.

(As you can tell, I'm not much of a techie.)

Thanks again.

Ausgewählte Lösung

This support question from Apple may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253663218?sortBy=rank

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.