Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Two saved passwords rejected when logging in to a website which my system says does not exist.

don.briggs

Years ago I saved two generated passwords for a website. I changed my email address and deleted a lot of saved passwords listed under the old email address. I now cannot log in to that website, saying my details are invalid, using those saved passwords which come up for it. Yet my password manager says no such saved website exists on my system, despite trying different words to find it. It even rejects the full log-in search address copied from the website.

Years ago I saved two generated passwords for a website. I changed my email address and deleted a lot of saved passwords listed under the old email address. I now cannot log in to that website, saying my details are invalid, using those saved passwords which come up for it. Yet my password manager says no such saved website exists on my system, despite trying different words to find it. It even rejects the full log-in search address copied from the website.

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi Don,

Just to clarify, you posted the question under iOS section, but it seems that you're on a MacOS instead.

Can you tell me where you're experiencing the above problem?

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.