Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Thunderbird screens are pixelated

jrdpa

I'm not sure what to categorize this as, but here goes...

I came in this morning and noticed that my Thunderbird screens are pixelated. The pixelation changes a bit as I move my mouse over the menus and comes/goes when looking in screens like the Filter Rules. The Filter Rules screen is much more heavily affected. I just ran the update to 154.0 and it is still like this. I am viewing it on a laptop screen, not my large external monitor. Firefox is displaying just fine as are other programs I am running.

I'm not sure what to categorize this as, but here goes... I came in this morning and noticed that my Thunderbird screens are pixelated. The pixelation changes a bit as I move my mouse over the menus and comes/goes when looking in screens like the Filter Rules. The Filter Rules screen is much more heavily affected. I just ran the update to 154.0 and it is still like this. I am viewing it on a laptop screen, not my large external monitor. Firefox is displaying just fine as are other programs I am running.

Alle Antworten (1)

I thought I'd added screen captures when I posted this...

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.