Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

Homepage for Firefox

wolfwind

When I go to my Firefox app it keeps popping up with Google as a search engine in a homepage. I have a laptop that is a Windows program although the cell phone is an iPhone. I want the iPhone to look like the home screen on my computer so I can figure out how to get to certain functions in Firefox. How do I make it work that way

When I go to my Firefox app it keeps popping up with Google as a search engine in a homepage. I have a laptop that is a Windows program although the cell phone is an iPhone. I want the iPhone to look like the home screen on my computer so I can figure out how to get to certain functions in Firefox. How do I make it work that way

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

As the Apple device runs a different technology than your Windows, the browser apps are also different. So you can attempt to set the home page to be close, but you can't have the exact same one as on desktop, the feature set is different.

For example the giant search field in the middle of the screen was evaluated for some time I think last year, and was later scrapped as not providing value compared to the other potential content that can take its place on the constrained mobile screen.

As for changing the search engine per se, see Change your default search engine in Firefox for iOS

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.