Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

App keep freezing/ is unresponsive on the homepage when I open

javairiadar

Most of time when I open the Firefox app on my iPhone, it freezes on the homepage. I am unable to use the search bar or anything (other apps on my phone work fine, and I am able to swipe down my notifications so I pretty sure it’s the app misbehaving). I usually have to open and close the app a few times now for it to get going. I’ve tried closing all tabs, it makes no difference. I’ve also tried clearing my cache and browsing data but it didn’t help. Really inconvenient! Would appreciate any help.

Most of time when I open the Firefox app on my iPhone, it freezes on the homepage. I am unable to use the search bar or anything (other apps on my phone work fine, and I am able to swipe down my notifications so I pretty sure it’s the app misbehaving). I usually have to open and close the app a few times now for it to get going. I’ve tried closing all tabs, it makes no difference. I’ve also tried clearing my cache and browsing data but it didn’t help. Really inconvenient! Would appreciate any help.

Alle Antworten (1)

There's an update in App Store — please download the newest version and see if it improves. Thanks!

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.