Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

How to rename shortcuts and edit their labels/images on New Tab page?

P R

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to customize the shortcuts on my Firefox New Tab page in ipad Air, but I can't figure out how to do a couple of things. I'd like to:

1. Rename a shortcut (change the text label that appears below the icon) 2. Change the icon/image of a shortcut

First of all why can’t ipad version of Firefox can’t get my shorts cuts from my Firefox Sync?

The icon of the shortcuts in ipad seems to auto-update based on the website's favicon — is there any way to manually set a custom image for a shortcut? Are there any about:config tweaks in ipad?

I'm running the latest Firefox version on [Windows/macOS - sync enabled].

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers

Hi everyone, I'm trying to customize the shortcuts on my Firefox New Tab page in ipad Air, but I can't figure out how to do a couple of things. I'd like to: 1. Rename a shortcut (change the text label that appears below the icon) 2. Change the icon/image of a shortcut First of all why can’t ipad version of Firefox can’t get my shorts cuts from my Firefox Sync? The icon of the shortcuts in ipad seems to auto-update based on the website's favicon — is there any way to manually set a custom image for a shortcut? Are there any about:config tweaks in ipad? I'm running the latest Firefox version on [Windows/macOS - sync enabled]. Thanks in advance for any help! Cheers

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.