Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

How to block AI enhancements on IOS?

zoecharais

I just heard about the new Block AI Enhancements feature on Firefox from a friend, and I was genuinely SO excited to have this option. However, I can’t figure out how to enable this setting on mobile. I’ve checked every tab in both Firefox settings and the app settings on my device, and I just updated the app this morning (02.26.26) so I’m not sure what I’m missing. Hoping that it’s not desktop only, I’d be really disappointed to have to wait on this one!

I just heard about the new Block AI Enhancements feature on Firefox from a friend, and I was genuinely SO excited to have this option. However, I can’t figure out how to enable this setting on mobile. I’ve checked every tab in both Firefox settings and the app settings on my device, and I just updated the app this morning (02.26.26) so I’m not sure what I’m missing. Hoping that it’s not desktop only, I’d be really disappointed to have to wait on this one!

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hi, right now it's only for desktop Firefox. I don't have this device, but I think there's only 1 or 2 features on iOS, that are configured separately.