Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Translate

smartdox

Translation is not working, even though I set it to translate automatically. I have to manually translate the webpage to the needed language.

Translation is not working, even though I set it to translate automatically. I have to manually translate the webpage to the needed language.

Alle Antworten (3)

Hi,

Could you please share the URL of the webpage where Translations don't work?

Each time, I have to manually select English from the list and translate.

https://tyomarkkinatori.fi/henkiloasiakkaat

Thank you for clarifying! Could you please check what languages you have in your OS language list? It may be, for example, in (your device) Settings -> System -> Languages -> System Languages, or a similar location.