Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

FF 140.3.1esr (32-bit) - Get PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR but Chrome works ok at the same site

senglory

Hi,

I have 2 machines (Win10 and Win11) with FF 140.3.1esr (32-bit) installed which demonstrates the same failure when I enter one site's url:

PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Chrome at the same machines goes at this url w/o any failures. Any ideas what to change on "about:config" in FF to allow it opening this url w/o such error?

Hi, I have 2 machines (Win10 and Win11) with FF 140.3.1esr (32-bit) installed which demonstrates the same failure when I enter one site's url: PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR Chrome at the same machines goes at this url w/o any failures. Any ideas what to change on "about:config" in FF to allow it opening this url w/o such error?
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (2)

Can you try flipping network.http.http3.enable in about:config and seeing if that fixes it?

I'm wondering if this has to do with something intercepting this request.

When I connect to that site, sometimes it redirects to lawfilter.ertelecom.ru (particularly if I use http)

If you look at the URL in your screenshot, it's http not https which means that somehow the redirect to https didn't happen properly.