Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Scap compliance checker scans

harry.montoya.ctr

I am working on a stig for Mozilla Firefox and I'm trying to do a scap compliance scan but or some reason I am getting a score of zero on all systems. We do patch regularly and at some point one of the version upgrades caused our compliance scans stopped working. I need a fix and cannot find anything when searching for this issue.

I am working on a stig for Mozilla Firefox and I'm trying to do a scap compliance scan but or some reason I am getting a score of zero on all systems. We do patch regularly and at some point one of the version upgrades caused our compliance scans stopped working. I need a fix and cannot find anything when searching for this issue.

Alle Antworten (1)

I'm sorry, this question didn't show up in my queue.

Is there any way for me to run the SCAP?

What are the errors?

FYI, we have an official Firefox STIG. We worked with DISA on it.