Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

From 128 version to 140 esr. The xwiki edit page is blank

Sheras

Hi,

I am having the issues on more than 1 pc that after updating the firefox esr 128 version to 140 esr version, the firefox does not work properly, specially with xWiki. when i click on xwiki (on-premis server), i can read the contents and all. but when i click edit then it shows the blank page. this is very odd as it happens after updating to 140 version. picture is attached.

Thanks Sheras

Hi, I am having the issues on more than 1 pc that after updating the firefox esr 128 version to 140 esr version, the firefox does not work properly, specially with xWiki. when i click on xwiki (on-premis server), i can read the contents and all. but when i click edit then it shows the blank page. this is very odd as it happens after updating to 140 version. picture is attached. Thanks Sheras
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (2)

I'm not familiar with XWiki. If they support Firefox 140-143, I would expect the ESR of 140 to work.

You might ask on their forum, too: https://forum.xwiki.org/search?q=firefox%20order%3Alatest_topic

Thanks for the feedback. I have asked there and wating for the response. i will get back here once i get the conclusive response from xwiki.