Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Firefox was updating my comuter and asked something about Andriod and I turned away. Now I can't get firefox to work

Bette Lou Nier

can you help? Firefox was updating my machine. As I remember it asked if I wanted to add  ??( I don't know) Android  ????? I didn't think I wanted it so I thought it was over and I stopped. Now I can't get Firefox -- can you help me?

'''can you help?''' Firefox was updating my machine. As I remember it asked if I wanted to add ??( I don't know) Android ????? I didn't think I wanted it so I thought it was over and I stopped. Now I can't get Firefox -- can you help me?

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi,

What exactly happened?