Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Firefox no longer trusted app Amazon for iOS

Ian Slater

For several days I have been trying to open Amazon links from gmail to Firefox, on my iPhone, only to be warned that this was an untrusted account. But this does not happen on Safari. Amazon and Apple disclaim responsibility. Has there been anything changed in Firefox for iOS? And my iPads seem immune, so the issue seems isolated. Is there a way I can reverse this.

For several days I have been trying to open Amazon links from gmail to Firefox, on my iPhone, only to be warned that this was an untrusted account. But this does not happen on Safari. Amazon and Apple disclaim responsibility. Has there been anything changed in Firefox for iOS? And my iPads seem immune, so the issue seems isolated. Is there a way I can reverse this.

Alle Antworten (1)

This is Desktop. IOS is here ---> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/ios