Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Thank you to the devs that changed the TLS requirement to view HTTPS on iOS

yuuki_ame

I work with older model routers that use older TLS 1.0/1.1 on the weekly basis at various sites.

For the past few years, Firefox iOS could not view my router login page after log in. But with the current patch on iOS 16, I can finally view the page on my iPhone instead of finding a laptop with Firefox on PC and change the about:config TLS to the obsolete version in order to view this page.

Thank you for the changes. It saves me some headaches when I have to go to different sites to inspect older version of the router login page.

I work with older model routers that use older TLS 1.0/1.1 on the weekly basis at various sites. For the past few years, Firefox iOS could not view my router login page after log in. But with the current patch on iOS 16, I can finally view the page on my iPhone instead of finding a laptop with Firefox on PC and change the about:config TLS to the obsolete version in order to view this page. Thank you for the changes. It saves me some headaches when I have to go to different sites to inspect older version of the router login page.

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

Thank you for your feedback.