Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen und archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Gesperrt Archiviert

Margaret fox

SuMo Bot

I believe something got installed on my phone that I didn't authorize. It's like Spyware or something that drains my battery and doesn't allow me access to app management. I downloaded your anti-virus program Malware Fox. But all the features aren't available and there isn't an option to pay for services. What do you recommend? I've factory reset my phone and it didn't help. Should I attempt to root my phone? I'm not very tech savvy BTW.

I believe something got installed on my phone that I didn't authorize. It's like Spyware or something that drains my battery and doesn't allow me access to app management. I downloaded your anti-virus program Malware Fox. But all the features aren't available and there isn't an option to pay for services. What do you recommend? I've factory reset my phone and it didn't help. Should I attempt to root my phone? I'm not very tech savvy BTW.

Alle Antworten (1)

MalwareFox is not a Mozilla product as it is made by a different company.

The only products Mozilla has for Android are these https://play.google.com/store/search?q=Mozilla

There are some Android forums out there that may be able to help you with Android related issues.

Geändert am von James

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.