Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

oauth 2.0 key exchange

timj3371

trying to install my yahoo acct it works well i get to a new pop up screen its blank but if i copy to chrome its asking me to log in to yahoo and give thunderbird permissions. i cant seem to use the default web browser to log in just a blank page.

Thanks Tim


https://api.login.yahoo.com/oauth2/request_auth?response_type=code&client_id=dj0yJmk9NUtCTWFMNVpTaVJmJmQ9WVdrOVJ6UjVTa2xJTXpRbWNHbzlNQS0tJnM9Y29uc3VtZXJzZWNyZXQmeD0yYw--&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost&scope=mail-w&login_hint=timj3371%40yahoo.com

trying to install my yahoo acct it works well i get to a new pop up screen its blank but if i copy to chrome its asking me to log in to yahoo and give thunderbird permissions. i cant seem to use the default web browser to log in just a blank page. Thanks Tim https://api.login.yahoo.com/oauth2/request_auth?response_type=code&client_id=dj0yJmk9NUtCTWFMNVpTaVJmJmQ9WVdrOVJ6UjVTa2xJTXpRbWNHbzlNQS0tJnM9Y29uc3VtZXJzZWNyZXQmeD0yYw--&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost&scope=mail-w&login_hint=timj3371%40yahoo.com
Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen

Ausgewählte Lösung

I solved it I installed Java and it worked

Thanks

Alle Antworten (3)

this is what i get

This may sound wrong, but check the Google article in the following link. Oauth works the same for both as far as Thunderbird is concerned and troubleshooting is the same. My guess is the cookies are your issue. but work through it all.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/automatic-conversion-google-mail-accounts-oauth20

Ausgewählte Lösung

I solved it I installed Java and it worked

Thanks