Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Using space bar to play/pause video playback

gd4

How can I set up Firefox so that the space bar plays and pauses video playback without the mouse having to be hovering over the video player? Right now, if the mouse is not hovering over the video the space bar will scroll the page down instead of pausing/playing the video. I'm experiencing this with Wistia and HTML5 players not Youtube videos. Mac OS 10.15.3 Firefox 74.

How can I set up Firefox so that the space bar plays and pauses video playback without the mouse having to be hovering over the video player? Right now, if the mouse is not hovering over the video the space bar will scroll the page down instead of pausing/playing the video. I'm experiencing this with Wistia and HTML5 players not Youtube videos. Mac OS 10.15.3 Firefox 74.

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi there! I think This issue is tracked in Bug 1522089 in Bugzilla.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1522089