Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

I know nothing about Firefox or mozilla, please help.

clemjim

What is firefox, what is Mozilla? What do they do? Do I need them and is there a charge?

What is firefox, what is Mozilla? What do they do? Do I need them and is there a charge?

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hi

Mozilla is an open source organisation that makes Firefox. You can read mroe about Mozilla at https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/ and more about Firefox at https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/.

Mozilla is committed to making the web better for everyone and Firefox is a great web browser that helps you make better and safer use of the web. There is no charge for using Firefox.